Free from solvents, silicones and isocyanates.
- Permanently elastic adhesive
- Durable, corrosion and humidity
- Product environment friendly
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Does not spoil the mirror silvering
- Hardens without splitting or rubbed
Ideal for elastic bodings in building construction field, for metal-, devices, machine-, electro-, plastic-, ventilation- and air conditioning systems, motorcycle body-, wagon-, vehicle-, container- and shipbuilding. Turbofix is suitable for surfaces as wood, laminate, cork, steel, aluminium, plastic, concrete, stone, natural stone, insulating material, ceramic, etc.
TURBO-FIX is ideally suitable where is a danger of silicon-soiling for the silicon sealants or where a retroactively varnish has to be done. Not suitable for the application on cover strips on copper. Approved according to DIN EN ISO 846 and therefore suitable for the application in ventilation facilities according VDI 6022.
Proofed and suitable for the application in food-contact.
Apply only on clean, dry, fat free surfaces in perfect structural condition. TURBO-FIX adheres to various substrates without Primer. For best results, we recommend the use of Primer V2 on non absorbent and V21 on absorbent surfaces. Bonded metals can be spot welded and immediately coated „wet-on-wet“ with most of the usual car coatings. TURBO-FIX can also be painted with powder coatings and loaded for a short time during the baking process (up to+200°C). For any applications, we recommend preliminary tests for bonding.
TURBO-FIX is paintable.
Because of the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market, we recommend a preliminary test. Drying process may be delayed when using paints based on aIkyd resins. The varnish should be applied to the sealant within 4 hours. The best results are obtained with a wet-on-wet application.After cleaning with acetone, joints can be varnished at any time.
- good: to water, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- moderate: to esters, ketones and aromatics
- not resistant: to concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Completely weather-resistant