It cures by reaction with atmospheric humidity to produce a joint sealant with a 50% joint movement accommodation factor and excellent adhesion on substrates traditionally problematic for PU sealants, e.g. glass, aluminum, steel, polycarbonate, etc.. The extrusion rate and tooling of the sealant remain the same throughout a very wide range of temperature and humidity conditions.
Hyperseal EXPERT is CE certified according to EN 15651-1 (Sealants for Facades) and 15651-4 (Sealants for Floor Joints with Foot traffic).
- brick and block work,
- water tanks and swimming pools,
- metal frames,
- aluminum windows and panels,
- irrigation channels,
- granite & marble
Features & Benefits
- No bubbling/swelling upon curing in difficult climatic conditions,
- Excellent Thixotropy,
- Ecellent adhesion on almost any type of surface, with or without the use of special primers,
- Excellent extrusion, tooling and storage stability over wide range of climatic conditions,
- Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water,
- Low modulus, joint movement accommodation 50%,
- Microorganism and fungus resistant,
- Excellent heat resistance, suitable for application where exposure to temperatures >60o take place,
- Resistance to cold: The sealant remains elastic even down to -40oC.