|TE – tapered edge||SE – square edge|
- ALLEV beyazi is a plasterboard that is used for the construction of partition walls, drywall linings and suspended ceilings
- The core of ALLEV beyazi standard plasterboard is made from specially calcined high purity natural gypsum that provides lightness, hardness, resistance and workability to plasterboard
- Both faces of ALLEV beyazi standard plasterboard are covered with special liner papers that give flexibility and high strength to plasterboard
- Implementation of ALLEV beyazi standard plasterboard is fast and easy so it leads to savings in labor and time, reduces construction costs in a high degree
- Walls and suspended ceilings made of ALLEV beyazi standard plasterboard are light and flexible, therefore safe in earthquakesstandard plasterboard
The following can be constructed with ALLEV beyazi standard plasterboard:
- Non load -bearing partition walls by screwing it to both faces of a metallic framework
- Drywall linings by screwing it to one face of a metallic framework or by bonding it to the existing wall
- Suspended ceilings by screwing it to the metallic framework that has been fastened to the existing ceiling with a hanger system
- It is light and flexible, it can be carried horizontally and vertically without problem.
- Because of its high flexural strength, its waste rate during loading and unloading is lower when compared with equivalent boards.
- Cutting and implementing plasterboard is easy As it increases productivity, implementations are finished in a short time.
- Plasterboard is a dry material, so, after the implementation, cleaning is easy.
- It is suitable for all kinds of finishing. It can be undercoated and painted. SATENTEK and wallpaper can be applied on it.
- It has dimensional stability. Contraction and expansion of plasterboard is negligible
- As it is a breathing material, it leads to a healthy environment by stabilizing the moisture.
- It causes an effective increase in acoustical and thermal insulation, when it is used with insulation materials.
- It increases fire resistance of structural elements like reinforced concrete, steel and wood.
- When buildings are initially designed according to ALLEV drywall systems, the cross-sections of structural elements decrease leading to economy at the first step.
- As ALLEV drywall systems can easily be mounted and dismantled, it is possible to make changes in layout.
- As it is possible to construct narrow cross-sectional partition walls by using ALLEV standard plasterboard, usage area of the building increases.
- All kinds of piping and wiring can be placed between or behind of ALLEV standard plasterboard applications, installation works get easier.
- Compared with equivalent boards, because of its low weight ALLEV standard plasterboard suspended ceiling applications bend less.
- ADERTEK adhesive plaster is used for bonding ALLEV plasterboard to the existing substrates.
- DERZTEK joint compound is used on ALLEV plasterboard joints.
|General type||All types|
|Length||2500 mm||2000 – 3000 mm|
|Width||1200 mm||600 – 900 – 1200 – 1250 mm|
|Thickness||12.5 mm||6 mm||9.5 mm||12.5 mm||15 mm||18 mm||25 mm|
|Average weight [kg/m2]||< 9||< 5||< 7||< 9||< 11||<13||< 16|
|Flexural strenght (Perp. to liner paper fibers)||> 600 N||–||> 450 N||> 600 N||> 600 N||> 600 N||> 500 N|
|Flexural strenght (Parallel to liner paper fibers)||> 180 N||–||> 150 N||> 180 N||> 180 N||> 180 N||–|
|Edge Type||TE||TE (Tapered Edge) – SE (Square Edge)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.21 W/mK||0.21 W/mK (according to TS 825)|