- ALLEV yesili is a plasterboard that is used for the construction of partition walls, drywall linings and suspended ceilings where moisture resistance is required.
- For water and moisture resistance, the core of ALLEV yesili is strengthened by water repellent agents .
- Both faces of ALLEV yesili are covered with special liner papers that give flexibility and high strength to plasterboard.
- Because of its water and moisture resistance, ALLEV yesili can be used in bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, refectories and penthouses.
- ALLEV yesili can be covered with tiles, ceramic tiles and similar materials.
The following can be constructed with ALLEV yesili:
- Non load -bearing partition walls by screwing it to both faces of a metallic framework.
- Drywall linings by screwing it to one face of a metallic framework or by bonding it to the existing wall.
- Suspended ceilings by screwing it to the metallic framework that has been fastened to the existing ceiling with a hanger system.
- It is light and flexible, it can be carried horizontally and vertically without problem.
- Because of its high flexural strength, its waste rate during loading and unloading is lower when compared with equivalent boards.
- Cutting and implementing plasterboard is easy As it increases productivity, implementations are finished in a short time.
- Plasterboard is a dry material, so, after the implementation, cleaning is easy.
- It is suitable for all kinds of finishing. It can be undercoated and painted. SATENTEK and wallpaper can be applied on it.
- It has dimensional stability. Contraction and expansion of plasterboard is negligible.
- It causes an effective increase in acoustical and thermal insulation, when it is used with insulation materials.
- When buildings are initially designed according to ALLEV plasterboard systems, the cross-sections of structural elements decrease leading to economy at the first step.
- As ALLEV plasterboard systems can easily be mounted and dismantled, it is possible to make changes in layout.
- As it is possible to construct narrow cross-sectional partition walls by using ALLEV, usage area of the building increases.
- All kinds of piping and wiring can be placed between or behind of ALLEV applications, installation works get easier.
- ADERTEK adhesive plaster is used for bonding ALLEV plasterboard to the existing substrates.
- DERZTEK joint compound is used on ALLEV plasterboard joints.
General Type All Types Length 2500 mm 2000 – 3000 mm Width 1200 mm 600 – 900 – 1200 – 1250 mm Thickness 12.5 mm 6 mm 9.5 mm 12.5 mm 15 mm 18 mm 25 mm Avarage Weight [kg/m2] < 9 < 5 < 7 <9 < 11 <13 < 16 Flexural Strenght (perp. to liner paper fibers) > 600 N – > 450 N > 600 N > 600 N > 600 N > 500 N Flexural Strenght (Parallel to liner paper fibers) > 180 N – > 150 N > 180 N > 180 N > 180 N – Edge Type TE TE (Tapered Edge) – SE (Square edge) Thermal Conductivity 0.21 W/mK 0.21 W/mK (according to TS 825) Fire Class А1 not combustible material according to p.6 от BDS 14451-78+Amendment1 – test report №22/23.01.2004 на NPIPAB