|TE – Tapered Edge||SE – Square Edge|
- ALLEV kirmizisi is a plasterboard that is used for the construction of partition walls, drywall linings and suspended ceilings where fire resistance is required.
- For fire resistance, the core of ALLEV kirmizisi fire resistant plasterboard is strengthened by special fibers and additives.
- Both faces of ALLEV kirmizisi are covered with special liner papers that give flexibility and high strength to plasterboard.
- ALLEV kirmizisi fire resistant plasterboard can be used in public buildings such as schools, hospitals, hotels, trade and business centers in order to obtain safety against fire.
The following can be constructed with ALLEV kirmizisi fire resistant plasterboard:
- Non load -bearing partition walls by screwing it to both faces of a metallic framework
- Drywall linings by screwing it to one face of a metallic framework or by bonding it to the existing wall.
- Suspended ceilings by screwing it to the metallic framework that has been fastened to the existing ceiling with a hanger system.
- It is light and flexible, it can be carried horizontally and vertically without problem.
- Because of its high flexural strength, its waste rate during loading and unloading is lower when compared with equivalent boards.
- Cutting and implementing plasterboard is easy As it increases productivity, implementations are finished in a short time.
- Plasterboard is a dry material, so, after the implementation, cleaning is easy.
- It is suitable for all kinds of finishing. It can be undercoated and painted. SATENTEK and wallpaper can be applied on it.
- It has dimensional stability. Contraction and expansion of plasterboard is negligible.
- It causes an effective increase in acoustical and thermal insulation, when it is used with insulation materials.
- It increases significantly fire resistance of structural elements like reinforced concrete, steel and wood.
- ALLEV kirmizisi fire resistant plasterboard implementations have higher fire resistance in terms of minutes when compared with other plasterboard and convectional building material implementations.
- When buildings are initially designed according to ALLEV plasterboard systems, the cross-sections of structural elements decrease leading to economy at the first step.
- As ALLEV plasterboard systems can easily be mounted and dismantled, it is possible to make changes in layout.
- ADERTEK adhesive plaster is used for bonding ALLEV plasterboard to the existing substrates.
- DERZTEK joint compound is used on ALLEV plasterboard joints.
|General Type||All Types|
|Length||2500 mm||2000 – 3000 mm|
|Width||1200 mm||600 – 900 – 1200 – 1250 mm|
|Thickness||12.5 mm||6 mm||9.5 mm||12.5 mm||15 mm||18 mm||25 mm|
|Average weight [kg/m2]||< 9||< 5||< 7||< 9||< 11||< 13||< 16|
|Flexural Strength (Perp. to liner paper fibers)||> 600 N||–||> 450 N||> 600 N||> 600 N||> 600 N||> 500 N|
|Flexural Strength (Parallel to liner paper fibers)||> 180 N||–||> 150 N||> 180 N||> 180 N||> 180 N||–|
|Edge Type||TE||TE (Tapered Edge) – SE (Square Edge)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.21 W/mK||0.21 W/mK (according to TS 825)|