- SIVATEK is gypsum based specially formulated ready-to-use bagged plaster that can be applied on directly brick, concrete, aerated-concrete, etc.
- Coarse mortar-fine mortar distinction vanishes with SIVATEK.Long workability time enables an easy application with low waste rate.
- It can be applied as one layer of 5-40mm thickness over brick, concrete and aerated-concrete wall surfaces; and in 5-20mm thickness over ceiling and exposed concrete surfaces.
- SIVATEK does not sag during the setting period, on the surfaces which it is applied.It has high resistance, surface hardness and adherence. Special grain-size distribution, gives a fine glossy appearance.
- SIVATEK leads to a healthy environment by regulating the moisture, due do it is a breathing material.
- SIVATEK can also be conveniently used in humid places. It is an incombustible material. Because of the water in its structure, it is a fire retarder. It does not cause mould, bacteria and fungus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Dust and substances preventing adherence on the surface must be cleaned before the application.
- Put some water in a clean bowl. Sprinkle SIVATEK until 1 cm above the water level. Wait for a few minutes, then mix, the mortar until a dough mixture is achieved, avoiding lumping. After mixing, the mortar is ready-to-use;
- The mortar in the bowl can be used for approximately 1 hour. For the application, use straight edge profile, plaster trowel and steel spatula;
- Scrape off the residues after they set;
- Never mix SIVATEK with any other product or material. Use low-speed mechanical mixer;
- Do not apply SIVATEK less than 5mm in one layer;
- Do not add any water or plaster to the mortar after mixing;
- Do not use SIVATEK in temperatures below +5°C;
- Dry and hot surfaces should be dampened before the application;
- Bags should be store in dry places and should not be stacked in more than 15 layers;
- Direct contract with ground and moisture must be avoided;
- Using SIVATEK within 3 months after the date of production is recommended;
- Poor or over-long storage may deteriorate the physical properties of SIVATEK;
|Water / Plaster ratio||6 – 6,5 lt water to 10 kg SIVATEK|
|Final setting time||150 minutes|
|Consumption||10 kg/m2 for each 1 cm thickness|
|Compressive strength (minimum)||25 kgf/cm2 (4×4 block)|
|Flexural strength (minimum)||10 kgf/cm2 (4x4x16 block)|
|Pass 1400 micron sieve||% 100|
|Pass 150 micron sieve (minimum)||% 60|
|Bulk density (powder)||750 kg/m3|
|Dry density||1050 – 1150 kg/m3|
|Surface hardness||40 SHORE D|
|Thermal conductivity (maximum)||0,35 W/mK|
|Test Standard||TS 6433|