SATENTEK, with its high adherence, is a finishing plaster used as an undercoat for all types of paintings. Long workability time enables an easy application with low waste rate. Special additives in its formulation delay the absorption of SATENTEK mortar’s water by the substrate. SATENTEK is a paste-like. It is easy to apply. Special grain-size distribution yields hard and smooth surfaces.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Dust and substances preventing adherence on the surface must be cleaned before the application.
- Put some water in a clean bowl. Sprinkle SATENTEK until cover it covers the water surface. Wait for a few minutes, then mix the mortar until a homogeneous mixture is achieved. After mixing, the mortar is ready to use. The mortar in the bowl can be used for approximately 1 hour.
- For the application, use plaster trowel and steel spatula. Scrape off the residues after they set.
- Never mix SATENTEK with any other product or material.
- Use low-speed mechanical mixer.
- Do not add any water or plaster to the mortar after mixing.
- Do not use SATENTEK in temperatures below +50C
- Bags should be store in dry places and should not be stacked in more than 15 layers. Direct contact with ground and moisture must be avoided.
- Using SATENTEK within one year after the date of production is recommended. Poor or over-long storage may deteriorate the physical properties of SATENTEK.
|Water / Plaster ratio
||6,5-7 lt water to 10kg SATENTEK
|Final setting time
||1 kg/sqm for each 1 mm thickness
|Compressive strength (minimum)
||35 kgf / sqcm (4×4 block)
|Pass 160 micron sieve (minimum)
|Pass 150 micron sieve (minimum)
|Bulk density (powder)
||45 SHORE D
||KNSA (Regular Satin Finish Plaster with additives)
||Polypropylene laminated bags
||25 kg ± % 2
||15 kg ± % 2