- ALÇITEK is bagged gypsum-based, ready-to use spray plaster.
- ALÇITEK can be directly applied on brick, concrete, aerated-concrete, etc.
- In one layer, it prepares the surface ready to pain. There is no need for satin finishing gloss plaster.
- It can be applied at details such as window and door fronts with hand mix, without any problem.
- It has a high surface hardness and brilliant appearance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Dust and substances preventing adherence on the surface must be cleaned before the application.
- Make segmentation on the surface by using segment laths.
- Mix ALÇITEK by a plastering machine and spray it between segments. After spraying, smooth the surfaces by using a straight edge.
- In about half an hour time before the surface hardened, smooth the surfaces again by using a straight edge if required.
- Make pre-smoothening with spatula. Wet the surface and apply sponge.
- Approximately 10 minutes later, using a steel trowel get a brilliant, hard and glazed surface.
- Never mix ALÇITEK with any other product or material.
- Thickness of application should be between 8-30 mm.
- Do not use ALÇITEK in temperatures below +50C.
- Dry and hot surfaces should be definitely dampened before the application.
- Plastering machine and the application tools should be cleaned.
- Bags should be store in dry places and should not be stacked in more than 15 layers. Direct contract with ground and moisture must be avoided.
- Using ALÇITEK within 3 months after the date of production is recommended.
- Poor or over-long storage may deteriorate the physical properties of ALÇITEK.
|Water / Plaster ratio
||5-6 lt water to 10kg ALÇITEK
|Final setting time
||10-11kg/m2 for each 1 cm thickness
|Compressive strength (minimum)
||25 kgf/cm2 (4×4 blok)
|Flexural strength (minimum)
||10 kgf/cm2 (4x4x16 blok)
|Pass 1400 micron sieve
|Pass 150 micron sieve (minimum)
|Bulk density (powder)
||800 – 850 kg/m3
||1200 – 1250 kg/m3
||60 SHORE D
|Thermal conductivity (maximum)
STANDARD: BDS EN 13279-2, Test Report №509/29.06.2007 – NIISI(National Research Institute of Building Materials, Sofia/Bulgaria);
||Polypropylene laminated bags
||35 kg ± % 2