- ADERTEK is a construction plaster is used for bonding ALLEV plasterboard, EPS (expanded polystyrene), XPS (extruded polystyrene), mineral wools (glasswool, rockwool) and composite insulation panels over surfaces like brick, concrete, aerated-concrete etc.
- It is the most convenient product for direct bonding applications where volume loss is required to be minimized.
- It has an high adherence.
- Its resistance increases quickly after setting.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Dust and substances preventing adherence on the surface must be cleaned before the application. The surface should be free from any kind of material that constitutes a thin film layer;
- Put some water in a clean bowl. Sprinkle ADERTEK until it covers the water surface. Wait for a few minutes, then mix the mortar until a homogeneous mixture is achieved. After mixing, the mortar is ready to use. The mortar sets in approximately 80 minutes;
- Apply the bonding mortar to the backside of the ALLEV plasterboards at least 4 dabs throughout its width and with 40cm spacing throughout its 60-90 minutes before dabbing to mineral wool, ADERTEK may be applied onto it, in the from of strips with 30 cm spacing. The bonding mortar can also be applied directly on the wall surface to reduce the weight, in case of the manpower is insufficient;
- Put ALLEV plasterboard towards wall using a straight edge by controlling the vertical plumb;
- Never mix ADERTEK with any other product or material;
- Use low-speed mechanical mixer;
- Do not add any water or plaster to the mortar after mixing;
- Do not use ADERTEK in temperatures below +50C;
- Dry and hot surfaces should be dampened before application;
- Wall surfaces in which bonding is applied, should not be exposed to water or excess moisture;
- Bags should be store in dry places and should not be stacked in more than 15 layers. Direct contact with ground and moisture must be avoided.
- Using ADERTEK within one year after the date of production is recommended. Poor or over-long storage may deteriorate the physical properties of ADERTEK.
Water / Plaster ratio 6,5 – 7 lt water to 10kg ADERTEK Workability 20 minutes Final setting time 40 minutes Pass 160 micron sieve (minimum) 99,5 %> Pass 45 micron sieve (minimum) 80 % Bulk density (powder) 750 kg/m3 Dry density 1075 – 1125 kg /cum
STANDARD: BDS EN 13279-2, Test Report №510/29.06.2007 – NIISI(National Research Institute of Building Materials, Sofia/Bulgaria);
Type Polypropylene laminated bags Weight 30 kg ± % 2